• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Forum Ranks? Explain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaDanny

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I've been looking through the forums for a while now and I now have decided to post on it and ask my question. (I don't think there is another forum that explains this).
MCSG has seem to updated their forum ranks (it's been here for a while, I know :D ), but I'm not talking about VIP, Diamond Donor, Platinum Donor, etc. I'm referring to these new ranks such as: Spectator, Tribute, Survivor, Peacekeeper, etc.)
Are these forum ranks for active forum users? I'm really not sure. If anyone could explain to me these ranks and their hierarchy (if they have one) it would be appreciated!

Cheers!
-Danny

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score

basically, the forum ranks go up as you post more and gain more likes. it's a way of tracking your activity, post count, and like count. there are specific numbers of posts and likes that, when you reach those numbers, will change your forum rank.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I am district 13 so I am badass
"hi"
-Mockingjay

jk jk

But yeah - We used to have New Member, Member, and Active Member. Those got a bit old, so the staff decided to make some new ones.
Spectator is the equivalent of New Member, which is less than 30 posts.
Tribute, Survivor, Experience, and Career are various forms of Member.
As far as I know, Peacekeeper seems to be similar to Active Member.
District 13 is like "Super" Active Member
And to get Mockingjay, you need 5,000 posts.

^ Only Spectator/Mockingjay I know for sure. The other ones I haven't found out 100% yet.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
And to further explain the trophy system..

You are awarded trophy points for all of the trophies you accquire. As you rack up points, you get more prestiged ranks. For example, I have 540 points, therefore I would be of the mockingjay rank if I weren't a moderator :3

"hi"
-Mockingjay

jk jk

But yeah - We used to have New Member, Member, and Active Member. Those got a bit old, so the staff decided to make some new ones.

Spectator is the equivalent of New Member, which is less than 30 posts.
Tribute, Survivor, Experience, and Career are various forms of Member.
As far as I know, Peacekeeper seems to be similar to Active Member.
District 13 is like "Super" Active Member
And to get Mockingjay, you need 5,000 posts.

^ Only Spectator/Mockingjay I know for sure. The other ones I haven't found out 100% yet.
So... Am I the only 2900-post mockingjay? SWEEET!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
And to further explain the trophy system..

You are awarded trophy points for all of the trophies you accquire. As you rack up points, you get more prestiged ranks. For example, I have 540 points, therefore I would be of the mockingjay rank if I weren't a moderator :3

So... Am I the only 2900-post mockingjay? SWEEET!
Err, actually, they increased Mockingjay. You have to have 5,000 posts to get Mockingjay.
The chart is slightly outdated.
Le0.

Nolannn

Spectator
Reaction score
If I am gold donor, how do I get it to show instead of "spectator"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci