• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG GET YOUR Good TOGETHER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visur

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok so after my second damn purchase of a reset token, youd think they'd give you the first one after a month and a few Days? Wrong, then i get another one says comes in 5 minutes but didn't. I then waited 24 hours and guess what guys?! Still hasnt Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom came in. Round of applause for the MCSG for the best staff out there!! You guys are doing good!!!

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you need to contact a mod after the 24 hrs are up.

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
If you are not able to run the /upgrade command in-game or if it tells you that you have no available upgrades, please contact [email protected] in regards to the issue. Make sure you include your Minecraft IGN and the receipt of your purchase.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
You have made multiple threads about this and we have asnwered with the same answer every time. Please contact [email protected] if /upgrade doesn't work. This is a buycraft issue and we are working to fix it. Please don't put down staff members regarding an issue that is out of our control, the staff team are a hard working group of people that do as much as possible to make the users of MCGamer happy.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci