• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Hacker MicahZale

Do you think he is hacking?

• Yes?

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No?

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Im Not Shure

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkshard

Tribute
Reaction score
In-game name: -edited-
Reason:Aimbot Hacks
Proof: Key Times on Video [Optional]: the video is only 46 seconds long so you could just watch the entire thing
Gametype: The gametype -edited- he was playing when he was hacking was hunger Games

Last edited by a moderator:

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
1: Wrong Section
2: Even if he was hacking this video is so choppy and laggy that you can't tell
3: From what i could see he wasn't hacking

DieTooFast

Spectator
Reaction score
Really doubt he's cheating. There are many times where if he was, he'd have definitely got hits on you.

You've obviously never encountered many cheaters.

Sharkshard

Tribute
Reaction score
Really doubt he's cheating. There are many times where if he was, he'd have definitely got hits on you.

You've obviously never encountered many cheaters.

Actually i have did u not see his 360? then he hot me right after him and the ammount of times i hit me he wouldnt have been charging me if he didnt have regen hacks and that ending combo with the aimbot reach hacks ever think about that 1

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Actually i have did u not see his 360? then he hot me right after him and the ammount of times i hit me he wouldnt have been charging me if he didnt have regen hacks and that ending combo with the aimbot reach hacks ever think about that 1
PLEASE post this in the right section. Members aren't supposed to be involved in bans/hacking.
As others have said, you have the wrong section.
Please put in this section: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Report/
And remember to follow this template:http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/report-abuse-templates.6742/
Thanks for the report :D
Tree_TheBigKind

Sharkshard

Tribute
Reaction score

DieTooFast

Spectator
Reaction score
So what if he did a 360? You can do a 360 in a second with 1000 dpi, 6/11 Windows sensitivity and 100 Minecraft sensitivity.
You got 7 hits in about 30 seconds. He would survive that just about. No doubt he was very low at the end of the encounter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci