• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Hacker of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben31245

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello people of the MCSG communtiy i felt like recording today a hacer of the week video just becuase he killed me 4 games in a row and i got kind of mad but anyway, IF your a mod and want full proof of hacking Videos and are looking For hackers who arent banned and need to be i suggest you go over to my youtube channel and start whating my full feed of MCSG hackers.

My Channel:www.youtube.com/user/BenRandomNumbers
Hacker of the week video :
(may still be uploading but in mean time whatch the other hacker videos).

Thankyou ben31245

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If they aren't banned, you need to report them. Mods shouldn't have to watch your channel.

ben31245

Diamond
Reaction score
If they aren't banned, you need to report them. Mods shouldn't have to watch your channel.
I do already Automaticlly but but some days or most days i am on the run with school and never get time to wrtie resons why.

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
I will take a look this time, but please report hackers in the report abuse section of the forums, which can be found here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/report-abuse/. It will be much easier for us to deal with them that way. Also please set all of your future hacker videos to unlisted so that only people with the link can see them.

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
What Denster91 said
Question basically answered I guess?
anyways Thread Locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members