• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Hosting Clan Battles/Wars?

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
I think that if MCSG Staff is gonna make us follow their rules we should have something inchange. I have thought a way that Clan Battles/Wars could be hosted on MCSG Servers. It would be like a minigame, such as Battlegrounds, Creative... So it would have couple servers for 3v3, another couple for 4v4, 5v5, 6v6, 7v7, 8v8. And then with the new rules Clan Battle/War maps should stated for example, lets say there are 5 Clan Battle/War maps such as: Holiday Resort, Valleside, SG4, TSG2 and Highway. So the voting system will always have those five maps and the Clans would agree with each other to choose a map in between those five. In case there are more than 5 maps stated as Clan Battle/War maps then there would be 4 servers for 3v3 and all the others such as 4v4, 5v5, 6v6, 7v7, 8v8. So It would be 2 servers with the voting system that I said before ( Holiday, Valleside, SG4, TSG2, Highway.) And then the other 2 servers would have different maps. As many maps as are stated for Clan Battle/War ( differents than the ones stated before, that in my opinion should be stated as Clan Battle/War maps). I dont know anything about plug-ins and I dont know if this is possible but I think that if the Staff is gonna get involved we should get some resources/facilities besides just rules. I repeat I dont know anything about plug-ins, but I hope this could come out somehow.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't know where to post this. If any of the staff could move it to the right place?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci