• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG is de...ALIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
Ever since 1.3 came out it has slowly been dying, atleast for the core players. 1.2.5 was the best times, but after that more and more of the actually good players and core guys have been leaving and i started playing again this week and it's just not the same as it used to be. And i know people will say that things change, but change is not a good thing when it's not for the better. Alot of you may dissagree, but if you were hardcore into it in 1.2.5 you will know what i mean :/

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
yes but surely if you are into the games you will continue to play no matter what and the games will get better over time again as the plugins for 1.3 come out

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The only thing that's caused it is bugs, bugs, bugs.

And lag.

#BlameClank

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
Indeed, bug after bug and then some more bugs. 1.2.5 had almost no bugs and the few you had were minor ones, and kezzer i know it takes time, but it's been like this for months now with no improvement

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
I need to agree, the bugs and whatnot isn't helping keeping people, but it's mostly the plugin issues, not ones we can fix.

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
Well part of the reason so many people haven't been playing anymore is probably school, along with what everyone else has said. In my opinion I think it's been getting a little boring playing the same maps and doing the same thing over and over again. It would be cool to see some new maps, game types, etc. Just to switch it up and make people excited to play again.

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, i played a few games now and the lag is insane, you hit people straight on and it doesn't register or the fact that arrows is bugged as hell. A good solution would be to downgrade some servers to 1.2.5 again

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Okay, what you're doing here, is comparing time during the summer... with a time when people are going back to school, college, etc. You can't do that.

And yes, there are a lot of noobs, they're with EVERYTHING, you can't stop them. But there are always gems that shine brighter than everybody else and have the potential to be great.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
Well, i played a few games now and the lag is insane, you hit people straight on and it doesn't register or the fact that arrows is bugged as hell. A good solution would be to downgrade some servers to 1.2.5 again
they should never have updated

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
And there is still that damn water knockback glitch which got me killed again...

I think Mojang, Bukkit, Developers etc should halt working on adding more content until bugs like this are fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci