• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG is de...ALIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukas Bisket

Career
Reaction score
You know...this will all be fixed and resolved soon. But a week before 1.4 comes out

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
You know...this will all be fixed and resolved soon. But a week before 1.4 comes out
"This will be fixed soon"... People have been saying this about 1.3 since one week after it came out and KRaidium, sure some people can't play, but we lost so many guys because they know how broken it is compared to what we have know it could be like and therefor stop playing it.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I completly agree with this. In 1.2.5/when MCSG started, my points were around 700, because there will limited bugs, not many hackers and everyone was happy. Nowdays, my points are around 48 and each game is filled with hackers and people who moan. It is SO S***!

superhafiz41

Survivor
Reaction score
I agree mcsg is not playable and is filled with hackers honestly I dont play much anymore I play barely

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
As we have said, this nothing to do with us. This is a bukkit/Mojang problem. And actually, MCSG is not dead, quite the opposite. We are more popular than we have ever been.

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As we have said, this nothing to do with us. This is a bukkit/Mojang problem. And actually, MCSG is not dead, quite the opposite. We are more popular than we have ever been.
I totally agree with you. I mean I understand that 1.3 brought 4 or 5 bugs, but also new stuff happened. New maps, new mods, new gameplay and better expirience.. Etc; hwracer, seeing that you have 0 victories just proves that you are rage quitting :D

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes, you're getting more and more players everyday, but loosing your core fanbase, just like Call of Duty, some guys still stay, but untill you come up with something that is just as good or better than 1.2.5 you will keep loosing more of them and the question is how many you will have lost when you get something like this? But i guess they don't really care about the core guys, just about having as many people as possible...

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't mean to sound harsh, but who does care about the core guys? MCSG only cares about donators, which give them money! Please notice that the core players are still here. Blamph, SamDude09, nate252, etc;. They are just not as active because they are busy. In my opinion, you sir are overeacting.

LIKE THIS POST IF YOU THINK MCSG IS ALIVE AND RUNNING
POST NOPE BELOW THIS IF YOU THINK MCSG IS DEAD

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
We do not just care about money, im sorry if a disagree with you. But we make no (not even a cent) profit from the servers and we need the donors to survive, thats the only reason why we like our donors so much.

The reason for the server not being at its best is becuase of the multiple bugs, all of which are caused by either Bukkit or the Minecraft updates itself. We cannot fix things that the bukkit team has made, nor the ones from Minecraft. But we are trying our best to make work arounds. Bukkit has just recently updated and we hope we can use it to fix a couple (or all) of our bugs. I too have noticed some older players leaving, but that is the natural progression of people that play video games. You find something you love to death, and then you play it so much until it is extremely boring and finally you find something else to do until you have an urge to play the thing you loved again. "The circle of gaming" by Nooby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci