• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG is de...ALIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have never known that you make 0 profit. I always though that the MCSG servers rely on donators, but also make a profit for doing so. Wow, thanks for clarifying NOOB :D (I mean this in a god way :)

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree to an extent. I did like those older times a bit better but MCSG is certainly not dead. They improved to make those older times the best, and they will continue to improve to make these newer times the best too! Some core players will leave but more dedicated players will take their place.
This was just a bump in the road, all great servers have them.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
I want 2 person deathmatch back for all servers. I HATE having to go against teams now in dm

Reactions: Le0

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Have gained support of an admin! Mission accomplished.

Reactions: Le0

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Are you making a new deathmatch arena? I could help make it. :D

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I do miss old SG because lots of the people i used to play with are not online as much anymore, willyrin and some other old friends dont really play alot. But apart from that if anything MCSG is getting more popular every day. Tons of more players play it now then say back in May-June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci