• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG is Just Awesome [SONG]

Psychoclick

Tribute
Reaction score
Well, Im not popular much at all, but I have a golden and versatile voice. Need a Duke Nukem? I could be Duke Nukem? Need a Smeagol/Gollum? Im your man. Need any accent? I got it covered.

L

Lululioness

I can sing :) I show you. You need girl, and me has YouTube, even though I'm not popular on my MC channel... but I am on my secret singing channel! I am popular on the forums :)

ThatOneTomahawk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
For some extra clarification, Zeejayy has come up with this idea, and has had me do all the filming with my amazing computer. Most likely, once all of our slots are filled, there is a possibility of having some of you take part in the filming of other people's parts. (Ie, parts involving multiple people, hopefully one with a whole bunch of people at the same time)

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
For some extra clarification, Zeejayy has come up with this idea, and has had me do all the filming with my amazing computer. Most likely, once all of our slots are filled, there is a possibility of having some of you take part in the filming of other people's parts. (Ie, parts involving multiple people, hopefully one with a whole bunch of people at the same time)
Could I be a noob with a stick in a background scene?

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'll gladly participate, I can haz in as a l33t 1337 h4x player and forumer? c:

Also, I have an Aussie accent, and no talent with singing. You have been warned.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci