• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG is turning 1, help celebrate!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So we need some cake, seriously! It's amazing on how far we have grown and now we need to celebrate "Minecraft" style! Join us for a livestream next Saturday March 30th to get some SG action with the MCSG crew. We created an events page with all of the details of times and please note that it's listed via PST timezone:

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/events/mcsg-one-year-anniversary-livestream.34/

See you all there!

(To the people who saw the new website for a second, we will be fixing the theme based on your suggestions and will come at a later date. Too much white, some things missing.)

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
OHMAGERD A CHAD LIVESTREAM

It has been forever since one of these. I can't wait!

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow a whole year since MCSG started. I came into MCSG when it was still in beta so it's remarkable how far its come. Hey Chad would you mind getting the old lobby for a few days? I'd like to see the newer player's responses to it. And I think the older players would love the nostalgia.

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
Wow a whole year since MCSG started. I came into MCSG when it was still in beta so it's remarkable how far its come. Hey Chad would you mind getting the old lobby for a few days? I'd like to see the newer player's responses to it. And I think the older players would love the nostalgia.
I would absolutely love that.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Cool! :D Happy Birthday, MCSG! :)
#FirstPageLikeABoss

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member