• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG is turning 1, help celebrate!

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Hmmm... just wondering... when would be the exact date at wich MCSG get to be 1 year old? Is it the 30th? Or thats just the date of the livestream? :p

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Hmmm... just wondering... when would be the exact date at wich MCSG get to be 1 year old? Is it the 30th? Or thats just the date of the livestream? :p
The forums started April 16th, but the first Survival Games test weekend was a week before, so do the math :p

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
The forums started April 16th, but the first Survival Games test weekend was a week before, so do the math :p
wow so MCSG started practically on my birthday (April 7th) That is neat even if it was just the weekend. Plz correct me if I am mistaken.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
:eek:! So then... I created this account when the forums were 3 days old?! :eek:
I want veteran privileges on the forums! NAOW! :p
Of course.... Im kidding :p

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
Of course something would come up to where I probably won't be able to make the stream :( Oh well I might be able to catch the first few minutes if I'm lucky. Better luck next year...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci