• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG just reached 100,000 forum members! Celebrate with 2 new maps.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I would love to see Blamph or nate252 make a video, showing their future chest routes on these amazing new maps ;)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
And the MCSG community was oh so happy at the addition of new, cool maps. But what's this? Breeze and SG4 aren't happy about that. Their supporters will try to shut out the newcomers. Can the powers of good overcome the overplayedness? Find out next episode!(or at least until MCSGv2)

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Awesome! I really need to finish up my new map is what this thread really says. :D

Reactions: era

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
You are right RC_4777, people will probably just keep on voting for SG4 and Breeze. But hopefully at least Insanity Cause (because it is pretty small) will get a new overplayed map, and then people will realize that Teweran2 excists too, and it will get voted too.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
ASnnosnossnaspaså+jgfåofadnpspjqrj'¨'¨jnmqa?iå
It doesn't matter what maps you pick as long as you get MCSGv2 out fast, even the forums are getting boring...
ZSZSDIOZSIOZIOZIOpkodaapkkasdkadweanisnasdniksdanikasdnasdnasdnnoadjsÅÅNDNdnDPAPOPPpPPpspspaspspspspndpnasdåasdådasådnddsnfäöazånmxznåcxnnscznååscnnsåå

Was that funny?

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ASnnosnossnaspaså+jgfåofadnpspjqrj'¨'¨jnmqa?iå

ZSZSDIOZSIOZIOZIOpkodaapkkasdkadweanisnasdniksdanikasdnasdnasdnnoadjsÅÅNDNdnDPAPOPPpPPpspspaspspspspndpnasdåasdådasådnddsnfäöazånmxznåcxnnscznååscnnsåå

Was that funny?
Laughed so bad -_-
thismessageisimpossibletoread

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
If only there could be horses and pistols on Drybone Valley. Oh well. :p
This is amazing news, I haven't even seen Insanity Clause yet, but hopefully it will be awesome!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci