• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
  • LeafyGreenTea; biggest hacker I've ever seen
  • ZeeJayy; was #1 on the leaderboards when I started getting into Mcsg, until a couple months after
  • Blamph; by far my favorite Mcsg'er to watch on Youtube
  • Chadthedj; obvious reasons, mainly when he did Friday livestreams back in the day
  • OMGJustin; got most of my PvP tactics from him, never came close to beating him when I was a noob

TeIIo

Experienced
Reaction score
Legends are people that have made an impact on my life but are not here in the same way anymore:

Mindahl
Eisenhower
iProGames
3Crowns
iFrox

M

MrKorrenian

1. Tigerstain ( This guy, is a beast )
2. Blamph ( Probably one of the top players back way back when )
3. Chris_Bro1998 ( When this guy is on his game, hes good )
4. SixZoSeven ( Good all around )
5. HolyTrinidi ( He always seems to be doing good )

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Legends)
Im_Kiko (somewhat most well known player in my time due to #1 rank and extreme hacks)

bigmike4life (always stirred up the mod nest, good at maintaining his #1 rank and started a tonne of commotion)

the arena master (his diamond colored name and #1 rank on points in beta earned him early fame, easily)

karoleigh (everyone knew who she was, and I'm pretty sure everyone watched every word they said around her, careful not to offend and earn an easy permaban)

blamph (started from the bottom now he's here. the whole team isn't. but he is.)

me (I was like the sidekick of almost every legendary player, my name didn't often show up, but when it did, you'd be like "hey, i actually remember that name. not sure if I should be careful around hi- damnit. probably should have been careful."

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
OMGjustin: This guy kicks all sorts of ass. We were at the top of our game back in June / July of 2012.. Virtually unstopable. He's done very well since then, it used to be a pretty tight fight between us, now he creams me.

Im_Kiko: He was basically the original Gravey4rd, except for the fact that he hacked. The fact that he could stay at the top of the charts for WEEKS and not get caught hacking takes skill.

Kricken: Probably one of my favorite MCSG'ers, Kricken was hillarious, and a bad ass PVP'er. Since then she's been permbanned from MCSG, but we'll always remember her.

Cfor85: He had the grammer of a 5 year old, yet he still managed to make admin. He was fired after 4 or so months of being lazy and slacking off. He somehow got a free ticket into an Admin seat, still one of the great MCSG mysteries.

Me: This sounds cocky as all hell, but I find myself extremly iconic in the community. In 2012 I was known for dominating on the leaderboards. I was at the top and I was there for a good month. This is especially amusing as I was just a kid at te time, About 13 and a half. Nowadays I'm more layed back and enjoy going on the forums. Many people recognize me as the guy who isn't afraid to speak his opinion. Which is very true, I've made several well written threads that really get the forum cooking.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
OMGjustin: This guy kicks all sorts of ass. We were at the top of our game back in June / July of 2012.. Virtually unstopable. He's done very well since then, it used to be a pretty tight fight between us, now he creams me.

Im_Kiko: He was basically the original Gravey4rd, except for the fact that he hacked. The fact that he could stay at the top of the charts for WEEKS and not get caught hacking takes skill.

Kricken: Probably one of my favorite MCSG'ers, Kricken was hillarious, and a bad ass PVP'er. Since then she's been permbanned from MCSG, but we'll always remember her.

Cfor85: He had the grammer of a 5 year old, yet he still managed to make admin. He was fired after 4 or so months of being lazy and slacking off. He somehow got a free ticket into an Admin seat, still one of the great MCSG mysteries.

Me: This sounds cocky as all hell, but I find myself extremly iconic in the community. In 2012 I was known for dominating on the leaderboards. I was at the top and I was there for a good month. Nowadays I'm more layed back and enjoy going on the forums. Many people recognize me as the guy who isn't afraid to speak his opinion. Which is very true, I've made several well written threads that really get the forum cooking.
"hey arent u that kid who likes old music"

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Why did she get banned? I only just saw her in Blamph's video, they played on The Hive.

Me: This sounds cocky as all hell, but I find myself extremly iconic in the community. In 2012 I was known for dominating on the leaderboards. I was at the top and I was there for a good month. Nowadays I'm more layed back and enjoy going on the forums. Many people recognize me as the guy who isn't afraid to speak his opinion. Which is very true, I've made several well written threads that really get the forum cooking.
I really don't think you should include yourself, it does sorta sound cocky as hell. I think it was an unspoken rule that you were only really meant to include people other than yourself :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci