• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why did she get banned? I only just saw her in Blamph's video, they played on The Hive.

I really don't think you should include yourself, it does sorta sound cocky as hell. I think it was an unspoken rule that you were only really meant to include people other than yourself :p.
You are limited up to 3 cocky posts when you're legendary, baby. :p

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Why did she get banned? I only just saw her in Blamph's video, they played on The Hive.

I really don't think you should include yourself, it does sorta sound cocky as hell. I think it was an unspoken rule that you were only really meant to include people other than yourself :p.
#1. Called Dave happy (Wink wink...)
2. If the rules not written down, then it's not a rule! D:

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score

#1 me bcuz i am #1 auzie and i r good at pvp

I just feel wrong saying that.. Even if I believed it was true. xD

Emph12321

Tribute
Reaction score
Who is that guy? I met him in one game today and I am curious..
Well, he's me, I racked up about 450 wins between me and my friend, Lewisoconnor in beta, used to play w/ mindahl and gcb

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
1: Gravey4rd (a win for every year)
2: Jefeperro (the mass-murderer of MCSG)
3: LeafyGreenTea (oh my god, what is that? WHAT OS THAT?)

TeIIo

Experienced
Reaction score
Benjanoob was obv the best
Remember him from Beta, he was pretty good :) oh and good ol Lewisoconner, teamed with him a couple of times :3 Used to play against both of you when me & iFrox were nerds <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci