• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG - Live Tournament [AU]

suspects_

Survivor
Reaction score
I always believed that MCSG should be/become a live tournament game, that players play competitively for prizes. Instead of waiting, I decided that it is a good idea to show the AU community what I have been thinking about.

Everyone knows of the live tournaments for Dota and CS:GO? [on a stage with a massive crowd cheering for players and even teams]. I was imagining MCSG as another competitive tournament like activity, and the way I saw it, it really worked out well and seemed like it could turn out to be a big thing. My point being, just imagine if you got invited to live event hosted where ever, to play competitive MCSG for money (this is very no life-ish, but lets face it, we are all gamers here). This would really boost Minecraft and MCSG's reputation if this was to occur. So obviously your thinking that this is a massive thing and how is this going to be achieved? I was thinking if I got enough people to agree with what I am saying, we could start a little game event hosted on MCSG forums to see if people liked it (thats what this is), and if enough people enjoyed it, we, the AU/MCSG community could get in contact with the MCSG team/moderators and see what can happen about this becoming a bigger thing, such as a real life event/meet up. (remember its just an idea).

I was thinking that we could start with something simple, such as a small in game event hosted on the forums. If you apply, you will be accepted into the list of people participating in the event. Who ever wins, then nothing, well for the time being, just feel good and proud that you are probably the best player in AU. The event will consist of a massive FFA in a 48 man server with the people that applied all in one game and it will go for a few hours (20+ games or so). (discuss more about it when it happens). I hope to see you guys there, and hey! Notify people about this thread as it might help the community get together and you never know, something big might just happen. All you need is a little bit of faith.. This event will be happening/occurring in 3 days from now, on a Friday (13/09/2015)

If you are interested and want to help, please message me through Skype: [i2px.exe]. I hope that allot people have benefited from reading this thread, and that it wasn't just a massive waste of time, but guys, lets take this into consideration. (this is what COULD happen). Just the thought of being on a stage, with a massive crowd in front of you cheering for you to play and win. Lets show MCSG what we got guys! (and girls ;p)

Reply with this application filled out to be put in the list or participants.

IGN:
IRL Name:
Skype Name:
Do you agree to not abuse or take advantage of this event in a bad way?

Eazy E

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Superstar
IRL Name: James
Skype Name: You have me
Do you agree to not abuse or take advantage of this event in a bad way? yes

Jorshy

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: JawshHD
IRL Name: Josh
Skype Name: JawshHD
Do you agree to not abuse or take advantage of this event in a bad way? Yes.

Also I think 3 days isn't enough time for 48 players to apply..

Dejay

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Dejay_
IRL Name: Lachy
Skype Name: maqic_
Do you agree to not abuse or take advantage of this event in a bad way? oke

6block

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: DrippingSweat
IRL Name: Luka
Skype Name: Imma add you <3
Do you agree to not abuse or take advantage of this event in a bad way? Yes!

suspects_

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: JawshHD
IRL Name: Josh
Skype Name: JawshHD
Do you agree to not abuse or take advantage of this event in a bad way? Yes.

Also I think 3 days isn't enough time for 48 players to apply..
Your right, thank you for announcing your opinion. I will give at another 2 days, sound good??

Enderrr

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: Enderrr
IRL Name: Harrison
Skype Name: ItsEnderHD
Do you agree to not abuse or take advantage of this event in a bad way? Yes

Reaction score
i have alot of knowledge on 48 man games! (not rly)
IGN: team
IRL Name: not team
Skype Name: you have me team
Do you agree to not abuse or take advantage of this event in a bad way?team?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci