• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mcsg Lobby Run out of RAM/what so ever

darknight1033

Tribute
Reaction score
ever since the new lobby/remake of old one got put in every time im in a lobby I run out of RAM so I put it to tiny. Is there a way to fix this?

Spidey3000

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't think it's a RAM problem, since most of the modern Pc's and laptops come equipped with a sufficient nough of RAM anyway, so have you tried checking your internet? Maybe the problem is related to your Internet speed, or if your internet is good, maybe your network card is fried? Or a hardware problem, relating to Internet speeds or something else? If your PC is old though, replacing RAM shouldn't be a problem. Just type it up on google and you should be able to buy RAM and replace it easily.

Sources: My brain

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
If it's an acer laptop from about 2008, you might be in luck. They're having to give out a free stick of RAM to people because they're laptops sucked so badly (happened to me).

Spidey3000

Experienced
Reaction score
But it says when I lose connection/crash whatever that I have run out of RAM
Okay...
have you tried increasing the amount of RAM on your minecraft? Like at the moment, it could just be set to 512 mb. When you really want at least 1024mb.
Plus, could you send me a screenshot of the problem?

HyP3rKi113r

Diamond
Reaction score
If it running our of RAM, you should probably try allocating more.
I use MagicLauncher to do this. If you have 4 Gigs of ram you can be safe allocating 1024 MB (2Gigs) and if you have 8 Gigs you can be safe allocating 2048 MB (2 Gigs) which should be more than enough for Minecraft.

Hope this helped!

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I use MagicLauncher to do this. If you have 4 Gigs of ram you can be safe allocating 1024 MB (2Gigs) and if you have 8 Gigs you can be safe allocating 2048 MB (2 Gigs) which should be more than enough for Minecraft.

Hope this helped!
pfft i allocate 7

darknight1033

Tribute
Reaction score

Hope this helped!
I have ML, but how do I allocate?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci