• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Love Stories

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
-Prepare 4 story-

So I was playing MCGamer like always, when I saw my friend that had me on skype was in the lobby, so I asked if she wanted to skype. She said she was on a call with someone else, but she still added me to it.

As soon as I had joined the call fell silent, and it stayed that way until I had to go. They just sat there, and listened to my voice. So I added the other girl in the call, which indeed turned out to become my beautiful girlfriend of now.

The first time I heard her voice, it was like the most perfect thing I had ever heard. We exchanged flirtatious comments towards each other and continued that way. Every night since the 1st of January, I stayed up past 2am and she stayed up til 5 am her time, we would talk for hours. Until one night when I told her how I felt and she didn't reply. I felt so awkward, so I said "I'll leave and never speak to you again XD" and she replied : "How can I just leave someone I love like that" I died with feelings. I asked her out, and we have been dating for 3 weeks today.
Beautiful ;-;

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci