• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Maker Exclusive Maps?

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
Ya know, to test things and also let people "try before you buy", if you may. Then also make standards to get to the real network harder so bad maps have a less of a chance to be added :>

Thoughts?

JustinNitz

Tribute
Reaction score
It's a very good idea but I don't think many people will actually play on the map because most people playing MCSG maker are there for CB's and in CB's you only play maps that you have a route on, they won't have a route on a new map. The other people playing are just going to screw around on maps they already know. So, I don't think MCGamer will get much feedback on the maps because not many people will play them. That's just my opinion.

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
It's a very good idea but I don't think many people will actually play on the map because most people playing MCSG maker are there for CB's and in CB's you only play maps that you have a route on, they won't have a route on a new map. The other people playing are just going to screw around on maps they already know. So, I don't think MCGamer will get much feedback on the maps because not many people will play them. That's just my opinion.
fair enough, though most of the games I've seen have been for fun, public games though that could change

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
I personally think its a great idea, even one day we could make it to add a map link to what ever map you want or even one you have made which would be so cool. However I'm not sure how that would work with coding and so on but its just an idea.

That was a bit of a rabble but overall I really like this idea.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci