• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mcsg making enemy's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
keep in mind we have a lot of friends here too

just because we make a few enemies doesn't mean we don't make a few friends also

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not that i have it, but what is wrong with better sprint mod?
It can be considered hacks since it gives an unfair advantage. You can run sideways, and you used to be able to run up staircases. Since that was added into 1.5, the latter is useless, but it's still illegal.

egoldo

Career
Reaction score
As you can tell by the title I'm here to talk about how we make too much enemy's on these servers.
Here is a list of big enemy's we made now.

Teweran
Vareide
Eshan
BajanCanadian
Hacksource

I know we don't care about some people on the list but I don't like the fact how we make enemy's with people who do good to the community. Now we can't get Teweran and Vareide maps we are enemy's with them! If this keeps up mcsg will die and the hive will win surely. I think we should try what ever to do to get Teweran back. That is my opinion.
That was what i was thinking the more friends the more benefit to the servers and hive might get us when were blind and these servers will lose to them.

nickelodeonthe1

Experienced
Reaction score
Look, everyone should stop bringing back the past, yes maybe there are people who wants mcsg to die but that is normal, it happens to all community
I say forget about the hate just move on stop bringing this topic back.

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
You'd think we all would move on from the MCSG vs. Hive thing by now, right?

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What exactly happened between 'us' and Varide? And on that subject Teweran?

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
The only real enemy would probably be Eshan, cuz he actually wants MCSG to die
Sometimes, he wants himself to die as well...

I think that Eshan should have had more lenience. He tried harder than BajanCanadian to help these servers. Maybe a long ban should have been put in place, but permanent... Pff.

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What exactly happened between 'us' and Varide? And on that subject Teweran?
I don't know but most people don't care any more something happened but I don't what did.There were some thing going around that sg 6 might be on mcsg but that never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci