• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Map, Can you help?!

Banana39

Tribute
Reaction score
Well I am a Youtuber I dont even have Iron Donor! And I have wanted to build a Map for a long time!!!!
Dude, please calm down, all we are saying is that they don't give VIP anymore and that you are only doing it to get VIP. If you are ten, you could cut the lawn or walk your dog if you have one. There are many ways to make money to buy donor. ;)

GradeZeroGamer

Survivor
Reaction score
Well I am a Youtuber I dont even have Iron Donor! And I have wanted to build a Map for a long time!!!!
Or you can donate and SUPPORT the servers, rather than rely onb cheap promotions.
I feel i'm being kind of harsh, so good luck with the map.

ChePbXp13

Tribute
Reaction score
Dude, please calm down, all we are saying is that they don't give VIP anymore and that you are only doing it to get VIP. If you are ten, you could cut the lawn or walk your dog if you have one. There are many ways to make money to buy donor. ;)
Nah Dooood... I am tooo lazy.

ChePbXp13

Tribute
Reaction score
Username: Mooclan
Experience in Map-Making: Well, I did a small, unofficial revamp of Holiday Resort, with the original maker's permission. I've also helped build the Spawn area of a few servers that were starting out.
On average, I play around 6-10 hours of Minecraft a day, perhaps? Depends on where I am and what day it is.
I'd be best helping out with Redstone. I did my science fair on it, built a calculator, and have done a bunch of other stuff with it. If you need some redstone work done, just let me know ;)
Ohhkep :D

ChePbXp13

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: NoMichael123
Experience in Map making if so list the map: None
How active are you at playing Minecraft?: 24 7

Specton

Survivor
Reaction score
2 people on building. ChePbXp13, You'll need way more
4 people on redstone. That's about right
1 person making the server.What will he/she do after?
3 people Terraforming.You'll need way more
2 people Video making 1 person is enough
4 people making Glass Dome A glass dome is can easily be created in less than 10 seconds with World Edit
1 person making it downloadable That's good
Honestly, you really don't need more than 3-4 people on the terraforming. Even when being alone, you can terraform an entire map within a week. Or at least, that's my experience. Of course you'll need to take out the few mistakes as well, but you can do that while the others are building.

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Honestly, you really don't need more than 3-4 people on the terraforming. Even when being alone, you can terraform an entire map within a week. Or at least, that's my experience. Of course you'll need to take out the few mistakes as well, but you can do that while the others are building.
When I said way more I didn't mean that, anywhere from 4+ would be enough

ChePbXp13

Tribute
Reaction score
Dude my Family wont pay for donor. HOW AM I GONNA GET DONER THEN??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci