• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Map: Moon Base 9

Do you like the map design?

• Yes

Votes: 73 83.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 16.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Intro
You are part of the special, trained group selected to investigate an epidemic that has occurred on Moon Base 9! Moon Base 9 was designed to mine the new and unknown ore that has been discovered. The ore is extremely valuable and plentiful so the best miners in the world of Minecraft were sent to obtain what they could and send it back. This process has been repeated countless times without a hitch....until recently. About a week ago scientists that have been conducting tests on the mysterious ore discovered a few....different... attributes of it. The ore seems to produce an odd chemical that makes those in contact with it go insane.... This is why you are sent to Moon Base 9. Your mission is to investigate Moon Base 9 and see what has happened because of the influence of the chemical. Unfortunately, all others on your expedition along with you came into contact with this chemical the moment you entered Moon Base 9. Everything seems to have fallen apart. You must survive past your ex-comrades and the elements. Luckily you can venture outside the structures of Moon Base 9 since it was built into a massive crater and a forcefield was constructed above it to allow those inside to breath without any equipment. Good luck!

Info
Hey guys, Tree_TheBigKind here! Ninetailefox92 and I are building a MCSG map. We decided to have the map design be a moon base since it would be fun to play and we could (and will) incorporate many space-like aspects to it. This map theme has been suggested all over the forums but no one has ever even started on it to my knowledge. We would love to receive countless amounts of support from you guys. One form of such support could be help building since our group is very limited at the moment. If you wish to help build, message me here on the forums with the reason that you wish to join and include pictures (or a video) of some of your builds to prove that you can contribute to our map. Thanks!

Screenshots
Middle:
View attachment 7453
Hospital:
View attachment 7454

Lobby of Space Control Tower:
View attachment 7455

Control Tower:
View attachment 7456

Mines:
View attachment 7458

BioDome with Broken Space Tether in the Background:
View attachment 7460

Space Lander:
View attachment 7461

Hospital and Control Tower:
View attachment 7462

Little Easter Egg with the Builder's Heads:
View attachment 7463

Trailer:

Any feedback is much appreciated whether it be positive or negative since the negative can help us make it better just like the positive can!
yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci