• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Map: Moon Base 9

Do you like the map design?

• Yes

Votes: 73 83.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 16.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
What you should do is make some parts outside and work with beacons, so you have a jump boost. It would be like lower gravity
We actually are having beacons all over the map so that low gravity is simulated no matter where you are. I already figured out a way to incorporate them so they look good :D

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Seems a tad flat in some areas, but otherwise, I like it... Maybe more redstone secret passages...

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Seems a tad flat in some areas, but otherwise, I like it... Maybe more redstone secret passages...
Once we are done with all the buildings, we are going to terraform it to make it look more like a lunar landscape. As of now, there aren't many redstone passages although we do hope to incorporate some later on

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Once we are done with all the buildings, we are going to terraform it to make it look more like a lunar landscape. As of now, there aren't many redstone passages although we do hope to incorporate some later on
If ya need a helping hand from a pro redstoner, gimme a holla!

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Don't Double post.

Also unfortunately I voted No. As the map doesn't fit the 'MCSG' Theme . Good luck though >.<
oh I was replying to two different posts? so I thought that was ok... also what is the "MCSG" theme... last time I checked all the maps are different... for instance "ancient" japan vs. Post apocalyptic ice city? or hungry hills? breeze island? its got a cornucopia... and lots of varied areas to go to

Gameraider

Spectator
Reaction score
Don't Double post.

Also unfortunately I voted No. As the map doesn't fit the 'MCSG' Theme . Good luck though >.<
MCSG "Theme"? Elaborate. I've never seen much of a consistant theme. If the map looks good and plays good, then why wouldn't it be accepted? It's fine you voted no, but I'd really like to hear your idea of the "MCSG Theme".;)

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
MCSG "Theme"? Elaborate. I've never seen much of a consistant theme. If the map looks good and plays good, then why wouldn't it be accepted? It's fine you voted no, but I'd really like to hear your idea of the "MCSG Theme".;)
My mcsg theme would be like Survival Games 2. It's a ruined city which makes it perfect. But a moonbase isn't really 'natural'. Although this is MY opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci