• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mcsg map Pices Palace

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Spawn seems very basic, and looks like Icarus (If that's the right map). I'm assuming it's still in the infant stages?

bjpbrendon

Platinum
Reaction score
Spawn seems very basic, and looks like Icarus (If that's the right map). I'm assuming it's still in the infant stages?
Yes currently it is still in infant stages due to my lack of time. I agree with you when you said it looked like Icarus but I assure you that it will look unique when it is finished. Thank you for you feedback.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes currently it is still in infant stages due to my lack of time. I agree with you when you said it looked like Icarus but I assure you that it will look unique when it is finished. Thank you for you feedback.
Alright, cool!

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
terraform the map before you do anything else. Also there are not 24 pedestals and the ones that are there are not fair.

bjpbrendon

Platinum
Reaction score
Just an FYI my plan is to have the whole map terraformed by the end of the month

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci