• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Map | The Darkforest Survival Games by tommat6000

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
My name is Tom, and I am here to tell you about my new SG map, Darkforest.
It was originally for the PMC Contest, but unfortunately it didn't do too well.
This is the very cheesy bit :p
Intro
Hop! Jump! Step! Leap!
I hurried over the stepping stones, with John just behind me. We were late back, and mother would be worried. But it was worth it! Today, we collected a whole basket of mushrooms, and I picked some flowers for mother! Surely that would be enough.
I know my way through the trees. They have been my home for my whole life, and John's too. Mother came here some time too, with Uncle Brandon. I don't know where Father is, I don’t think he came with us to our new home in Bright-Forest…
"Not far now!" I called to John, who was puffing and red faced.
"Ugh," was his only reply.
The sun is going down now, making the tall, elegant trees cast long shadows. I decide to play a trick on John. Quickly, I slip behind one of the trees, and wait. And wait. And wait. Where was he? He had been right behind me.
"John?" I cry, and I notice my voice is shaky.
No reply.
I am scared. I just want to be home now. The trees all look like they are closing in on me, long fingers ready to grab me.
The forest was no longer so welcoming.
I can smell the smoke from the cooking fires. That is the fires, right? But what is that? In between the clump of mushrooms, a black puddle in the darkness…
I am running now. When I am home, I am safe, and John would be there, waiting with mother. But that is not what happens when I reach the house.
Theres a pole in front of the house. With something on top. I scream. It was Uncle Brandon's head.
I gasp as a hand clamps my mouth, and I try to scream again, but soon it was all black, and I couldn't see anything…
________________________________________________________________________________________
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
If you are interested, there is more here, including a download:
Update- Pics here:​
Thanks, and enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci