• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG maps 55% builted!

DO YOU LIKE IT SOO FAR!?

• SURE

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • NOT REALY

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

molijezus

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys this in another map that is pretty good so far and i vanted to say that this map could be instead of deamon's brezze. Map download is curently unavelible but it will be soon...
map builders: capitangamer666, MR_eMBoY
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
This map has pretty good terraforming by the looks of it, but how about a bit more block variation? All I see is stone and obsidian, how about some dirt, cobblestone, or maybe gravel? the map just looks a bit bland

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
built* and the corn man, how do you get out of the corn

molijezus

Tribute
Reaction score
This map has pretty good terraforming by the looks of it, but how about a bit more block variation? All I see is stone and obsidian, how about some dirt, cobblestone, or maybe gravel? the map just looks a bit bland
45% when it is going to be 100 u will see it again and tell what do u think

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
Demon's breeze is more laggy than dat map and it's FAKED from breeze island....on demons breeze u can easy fall from bridges and so on....
It is still better than a stone moutain with lava, and a few obsidian blocks.
45% when it is going to be 100 u will see it again and tell what do u think
If you post the map at a specific "45%" then when people give feedback or ask for more, you tell them to wait until 100... Seems like you should do weekly updates? It would give us updates and would prevent a necro.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Demon's breeze is more laggy than dat map and it's FAKED from breeze island....on demons breeze u can easy fall from bridges and so on....
Doesnt mean its a bad map, you can try get this map on the servers, but no way is it gonna replace demons breeze so you can forget about that!

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It is still better than a stone moutain with lava, and a few obsidian blocks.

If you post the map at a specific "45%" then when people give feedback or ask for more, you tell them to wait until 100... Seems like you should do weekly updates? It would give us updates and would prevent a necro.
Posts on map threads are never considered necros, as their relevance doesn't diminish greatly over time. Frequent updates would definitely be good though.

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
Posts on map threads are never considered necros, as their relevance doesn't diminish greatly over time. Frequent updates would definitely be good though.
Oh yeah! I forgot that map updates aren't necros. But, if he never updated people would stop replying thus taking hope from their idea of their map. Then, they might just stop it

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I like it but I think you need some more blocks like gravel and cobble. I think it need some more character.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci