• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Moderator

Do you think this should be implemented?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
I have found out that the amount of people that play on mcsg have increase drastically sense when I started to play. I could join a server no donor, no issue. You come on now, if you don't have donor you can't play. Even those who are donor are giving people a hard time. I constantly see donors, and members hacking. With the amount of hackers and the amount of people stepping down from mod, their should be an acception. Me being only 13 I think that even if I were to lie about my age to become mod, it's not worth it because then I'm a lier and a hated person. I myself have coughs over 20 hackers and unfortunately some were let loose due to the mod not being able to come in, or, the person decides to turn his hacks off because his buddy sees the mod join. I think myself that if anyone would be able to apply without having to have an age limit and having people that do their part and also help the community become better and a more healthy place for people to come and have a good time!

YourJustBEAST

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree with this. If there wasn't a age limit I would try my best to join by making the best application I could and I would stop all of the hackers, spammers, and capital letter users because I catch almost everything!

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
I agree with this. If there wasn't a age limit I would try my best to join by making the best application I could and I would stop all of the hackers, spammers, and capital letter users because I catch almost everything!
Some mods arnt their went I need them to be, pop on teamspeak, nothing, having more mods makes us a better comminity

Lukas Bisket

Career
Reaction score
This is not going to happen. There are many other threads regarding age limit for moderators. I know, it sucks that you can't become a moderator because of other people your age who are immature. This threa is pointless, because i have seen at least 2 other threads about this exact same thing

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
This is not going to happen. There are many other threads regarding age limit for moderators. I know, it sucks that you can't become a moderator because of other people your age who are immature. This threa is pointless, because i have seen at least 2 other threads about this exact same thing
Expressing what my thoughts are, as well their would be ristrictions, I mean if you don't think so, it's fine,

king_tnerb

Survivor
Reaction score
I agree with this. I would love to be a moderator and I consider myself to be a very mature 13 (Almost 14) year-old. It is obvious that the servers need more moderators and there are mature juniors such as Pikachu and I who would be more than happy to do it. My thought is that the juniors who are not mature enough to be moderators are not capable of typing a moderator application better than: PLZ MAKE ME A MOD B/C I WILL BE ABLE TO CACH ALL TOSE HACKERS!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, just my two cents. :)

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
I know the feeling, but it's not going to be added in all probablility. Sorry

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
I have agreed before that in certain situations, mainly where the person's application is great, people younger than fifteen should be considered, and I stand by that, but this is a blanket statement that all people below 15 should be accepted, that's, pardon my french, a retarded idea. If we lower the age, before long people are going to be arguing it should be lowered further. If there are so many hackers you should have no problem recording them hacking and submitting a report.

Don't flame at me, but the more mature people are usually the ones that are able to admit that they are immature in the grand scheme of things, and the ones that think they are mature at such a young age have a lot to learn. I'm much more likely to trust someone of age 12-13 that is able to admit to their immaturity.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
If you really want to help out, just open up Bandicam/fraps/camtasia/etc and record the said hacker and post it in the report abuse section. This isn't a hard task, anyone can do it at any age.
Everyone has a share in catching hackers, the moderators/staff appreciate the help from the community since you guys see hackers when we don't.
And before you say "Hire more mods" or "Lower the age limit", I'll tell you a very well known fact: It is almost impossible to have staff online 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci