• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mcsg needs a clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshAU

Survivor
Reaction score
i was just in the survival server and there was a guys constantly swearing saying i will bunnies you up and not one mod there were three on but not one decided to warn him or kick him so when someone confronted the mods saying they were being lazy i was the one who got banned for an hour clean your staff and get rid of all the 12 year old mods who cant do there job properly its disgraceful.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Hey, I feel you. Just don't take it too harsh. The mods THINK they are doing their job, they usually are, but just don't take it to hard.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To become a mod you have to go through a vigorous multi-step process. In addition, almost all moderators are 15+, excluding a few younger people who have shown exemplary maturity. So this is not true. If you have a problem with a ban post a ban dispute here, http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Disputes/
^That. You can also contact a senior staff member if you feel you need to report a moderator.

Thread Locked.
Have a nice day. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci