• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mcsg needs an offical youtube.

should mcsg have an offical youtube

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
For the ones that don't know the server that I will not name (advertising)got an official youtube now it isn't that bad but what there doing is putting all famous youtubers that play on the servers on it this is bad because there going to get there subs to subscribe to than servers youtube and then as the channel gets bigger more minecraft players hear of it that gives that server more popularity but there is one way we can stop this we need an mcsg official youtube to get more players in plus get more youtubers playing here as well.(I know I already made a thread about this but I didn't want to necro it)

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Blamph
Gaga
Theoretical
Zeno
Barcelonajay
Gaimeraider
Some others.

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Blamph
Gaga
Theoretical
Zeno
Barcelonajay
Gaimeraider
Some others.
That wasn't the point it was that we make a youtube were they all do videos for the channel I bit like the server that can not name.

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This has been discussed before and i believe the answer from the higher staff was no. I'm not sure what the reasonings was though.

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This has been discussed before and i believe the answer from the higher staff was no. I'm not sure what the reasonings was though.
I thougt because the other server got one it might be important for us to have one as well.

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
I thougt because the other server got one it might be important for us to have one as well.
If competition comes up with something, that doesn't mean we should steal the idea. The best path is always to make original concepts that make your product or service stand out.

At least, that's my opinion.

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If competition comes up with something, that doesn't mean we should steal the idea. The best path is always to make original concepts that make your product or service stand out.

At least, that's my opinion.
Good point but I can just see a lot off people coming to the community trough youtube.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
I believe there is still a possibility of a official MCSG YT channel. If you heard of MCSGBC (MCSG Broadcasting Channel) it was created but quickly denied by mods, but the creator said if it were to be run, it would be run by the mods and that is still a possibility. So we can hope! <3

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ThatOneTomahauk is only mcsg and he is somewhat popular.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci