• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Needs Monthly Leaderboards, heres why.

Tokzy

Spectator
Reaction score
I think it would be cool if they added a ranked lobby with a seasonal leader board , similar to what you're saying but like every 3 months it would reset (instead of one). Each win you get in this mode will earn you points towards different rankings. Something along the lines of each win = 20+ points, and each lose = -1. (You won't go below zero) This would genuinely put the better players at a higher ranking on the leader board and make it very challenging to rank up. At the end of each season the top players (5 or 10) would receive a special rank or reward sort of as a thank you for continuously playing on MCGamer. I think if this were to happen as well it would traffic a lot more players from other servers back to this server due to the competitive edge that other servers currently lack.

Edit: The regular lobbies would still be available for less competitive players, also separating the two for the most part.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
But we're keeping the regular leaderboards, right?

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Trying to get this idea implemented. I've seen you talking about it from a while back.
Well, I did suggest this a while back, nothing much happened, other users on the forums have been suggesting this a lot so I thought maybe MCSG would implement this, but I haven't seen any signs of this coming so I thought I would give it another shot. This thread has been getting a lot of great support :)

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
"maybe there can be small prizes for the no.1 player of that month."

Gravey4rd wins it every time....

sportsfan321

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, as many of you know there has been many people quitting MCSG and/or resigning from moderator. Many of the people who have quit MCSG or resigned is because MCSG has started to get BORING. We need Monthly Leaderboards for a very simple reason, to make MCSG fun again, and bring that competition back. There has been countless amount of threads on "Leaderboards reset pls" and such. They want the leaderboards reset so they can compete with the higher tier players who are way high up in the leaderboards, I'am not asking for a leaderboard reset, I'am simply asking for monthly leaderboards. Next, ratios, many people have been making alternate accounts just to improve their precious ratios, I believe with the monthly leaderboards it will give players the chance who have bad ratios who are good players, to prove that they are good at the game. The monthly leaderboards will let other players compete to get to the top which IMO, can be very fun, and who knows, maybe there can be small prizes for the no.1 player of that month. I really hope this idea is considered, I haven't really seen any updates whether monthly leaderboards would be added or not.

~Brandon6895
This is sooooo true

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci