• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mcsg needs some change

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
SGClassic...
Quarter Quell...
That is all.

Sure there is the lack of maps when those two gametypes are considered, but it still provides the genuine HG experience, and I feel 99% of the maps on current MCSG would not fit the Survival-based gameplay.

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
I agree with this, but it will decrease the skill needed for mcsg even more.
Also, If you want this thread to actually be taken seriously you may want to use some grammar and formatting.

bob_brickman99

Survivor
Reaction score
Honestly, when you think about it, MCSG has changed a lot in the past year. I was watching Huahwi's early videos and I could see that if I was to 1v1 him now if he was like that, I would beat him. My point is that having readily available good items enhances PVP experience, and also helps players increase their skill. If MCSG nerfed their chests, I'm afraid that the PVP would go down, there would be more teaming, more hacking and it wouldn't be as fun. If you are looking for a more Survival-based SG experience, try SG classic or QQ, but SGv2 is more of a PVP and strategy, rather than pure survival.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Both sides had their ups and downs in my opinion, many players who were here in v1 would like the old chest tiering while many people who are newer to MCSG prefer this style of play. I don't have a problem with how it is now, the only things I would change would be less varieties of food, because it's too easy to obtain sometimes and maybe make iron armor a little less frequent.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly MCGamer is fine just the way it is.

There are only two ways to getting full iron, either by knowing a chest route- a chest route takes time and skill to memorize and defend whilst getting it. Or by killing people with with iron armor- whether that be by killing people and gradually acquiring iron armor or killing a fellow opponent with full iron, both take skill. So what I am trying to get at here is that MCGamer doesn't need to nerf anything, it is just up to you to challenge yourself, or enhance the chances of a win by acquiring iron armor, either way it does not need a nerf.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
From personal experience, I think that the V2 system is fine how it is. There was a period of time in which the chest system was nerfed much like you describe. Unfortunately, the result was extreme public displeasure.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
From personal experience, I think that the V2 system is fine how it is. There was a period of time in which the chest system was nerfed much like you describe. Unfortunately, the result was extreme public displeasure.
I liked the chest update. :(
Personally I think that rather than SGClassic, they should've used aspects from both V1 and the Chest Update to create a new and improved survival-based HG gametype.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't usually comment, but last time this happened the forums were just full of complaining kids

XenouzPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
I understand your points, but I like it the way it is, just learn chest routes and become decent at PvP, and you should be good, as I always go my route, and I usually get an FnS, and if I am undergeared I just light the stacked guys on fire, attack them with my sword, then bowspam if I am low, and it usually works for me, just get decent gear and kill the stacked people using tactics, and you should end up stacked.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci