• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide MCSG - Nothing is wrong!

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hate seeing things like 'THE COMMUNITY IS POISONED EVERYONE LEAVE' It's so horrible. Thanks so much for this Gibbo, hope everyone reads this before they post things that aren't even true.

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hate seeing things like 'THE COMMUNITY IS POISONED EVERYONE LEAVE' It's so horrible. Thanks so much for this Gibbo, hope everyone reads this before they post things that aren't even true.
Well, if they ever do, just direct them here. The more people know the less people will post those threads.

Aellios15

Experienced
Reaction score
I agree with you Gibbo, but we do have our problems and you shouldn't put some of the threads off as more whinning; some of them have valid claims. While most are annoying and pointless reading them can be beneficial because we're not perfect and could use improvement. These types of threads could very well contain ideas to lead into such improvement. The best way to counter them is with a well written message that addresses their issues individually and I'll continue to do that. :p

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
Are you starting all threads with, Hey guys, Gibbo here. ? xD

THE CRAFTING ISSUES ARE A MINECRAFT ISSUE, NOT MCSG!
I think Devs can fix this glitch now, with updating to the newest bukkit version, or so?

Anyway, thank you for creating this thread. I'm sick of threads like ''crafting doesn't work, bla bla bla'' threads.

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
Haha, I made an answer thread just like
This. Its a shame, it got locked at around the same time this thread came out

Xxpsbounty567xX

Survivor
Reaction score
Word of advice to everyone, try to get the full story before you make threads like this that are insulting members of staff and our ability to do our jobs. We wouldn't BE in these jobs if we didn't know what we were doing so next time you wanna make a thread like this, read this post first and you might think twice about it before you to.
Well alot of the time we are kept in the dark about info from the staff and then when we try to ask questions are forum account may be limited, we are told to drop it because it none of our business, or the thread is deleted all together.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci