• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG on your phone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMark2202

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay, so here I am sat at the train station browsing the forums and eating a bag malteasers thinking how much easier it would be if there was an iPhone app for the forums! So my suggestion is that perhaps we could get an iPod/iPhone app or even one on the android marketplace. Obviously I know it's not something that just happens, and the Dev team would have to work hard on it, but I think it may good if we can interact with the community whilst on the go. Becuase to be frank accessing it from my phone is devastatingly tedious -_-

Let me know what you think. :)

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like the idea, even though its not an easy tool to come by. Personally this would benifit me because I use my iPad to interact on the forums... which as you noted, is not an easy task.

Sollyhol

Survivor
Reaction score
Will tapatalk work for this forum, because you just install the forum plugin and then get the app :D

MrMark2202

Survivor
Reaction score
I do not know as I personally have had no experience with tap talk, I will try and ask someone who may know :)

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes, Xenforo has a Taptalk plugin, however when Xenforo 1.2 comes out there will be an included and configurable mobile theme. It comes out sometime during Q2...

R

RedSeamonster

Ya maybe just a mobile version of the site, much like any other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci