• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Petition: Reinstate BioGear94

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
To MCGamer Senior Staff,

I am writing this letter asking, nay pleading, with you to reinstate BioGear94 to his previously long held moderator position. When you weigh all of the good things Bio has done to bolster the community and secure it against all manner of riffraff, I hope you will see that the good outweighs whatever few mistakes he has made.

His tenure as a mod has thus far been long and made the servers that much safer, and made me personally feel that much more protected and at home here.

Now, I would like to take the time to open this thread up for other people to tell the MCGamer Staff - in the most respectful manner possible - specific situations in which Bio has helped you out and why you think his moderator status should be reinstated.

I and Fresh_Aire have been personally touched by Bio's helping hand; both in giving advice and in dealing with player abuse in-game and out. This petition is made after only reading BioGear's notice of leave and the original poster is thus far ignorant of the full details of whatever was said that brought on Bio's demotion. However, this is a community outcry to have his re-promotion at least considered. Of all of the moderators, BioGear94 was on his way to becoming senior staff someday. He has served his time for a long while and we in the MCGamer community think him capable of serving even longer.

Respectfully,

AlgerWaterlow

Petitioners:
AlgerWaterlow
Fresh_Aire

((Reply your support below to get your name on this list.))

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Kinda breaks a rule...

12. Do not interfere with issues between the staff and a specific player or group: Interfering with these issues could cause or intensify drama.

• This includes ban disputes, bans, arguments and other private issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci