• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Practice Servers

Should we have SG Practice Servers?

• bingo

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • poop

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
You do realise servers cost money..
That's why they get donations, but yes servers do cost quite a bit, although MCSG gets a special deal with the server host, CubedHost.

Funny story, subv3rsion once gave me a link to a page on the CubedHost website that said only "Moo" or something :3 It was deleted right afterwards, but I felt so happy.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
I like this idea nothing helps you get better at mcsg than playing mcsg, you could try out new things without dying to worry about. Better players means more compete rice gameplay and will, in result help this community grow.
Yeah, I love rice gameplay.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Ideas:
- The chests spawn in random places, with random items, and restock every so often.
- You can respawn.
- The map switches every hour or so.

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
I actually like this idea quite a bit. MCSG is not just a game of who's better at PvP. That part's only half the battle. It's a strategic game and you need to know every map like the back of your hand. I'm particularly fond of the pro scrims being hosted on such servers, it would be a great add to MCSG. There aren't many ideas that are coherent on these forums, but this is one of the odd ones that are. *applause*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci