• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Questions #1 - What rank would you be on the forums and on the MCGamer server?

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay, so I wanted to create this series because I want to have some fun. (I am bored.) So, I officially create. The first MCSG Questions! This is what you have to do, you just have to answer the questions below and give a small statement of why you chose that.

1) What rank would you be In game? (Diamond Donor, Gold Donor, Iron Donor, VIP, Mod, Snr Mod, Admin, Developer. (Not owner! Chad would be mad :3) And why?

2) What rank would you be in the forums? (Diamond Donor, Gold Donor, Iron Donor, VIP, Mod, Snr Mod, Admin, Developer or Active Member? And why?

For me.
1) I would personally choose VIP because you won't be seen when you enter the game (You also get disguise, which I really like!). You would also get a decent amount of votes on which map you want. Sometimes, people look up to you when y0u are VIP for some reason. Maybe because you have a really special rank? xD. I also like the way that the name is PURPLE, that makes me feel special :3.

2) I would choose Active Member because it shows that you are a forum expert :3 I would also choose one of the staff ranks because I can lock threads and do a lot of different things in the forums! If you have 1000+ msgs and 500+ likes, and you also have donor on your forum name, people won't see that active member tag and I think that makes me feel less special.

AND that is what I think. People feel different and it is their own opinion, so please don't hate and always <3.
Remember to come back for the next MCSG Questions. :)

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
What rank would you be In game? (Diamond Donor, Gold Donor, Iron Donor, VIP, Mod, Snr Mod, Admin, Developer. (Not owner! Chad would be mad :3) And why?

VIP because the /d command, priority access, and they are just respected more.

2) What rank would you be in the forums? (Diamond Donor, Gold Donor, Iron Donor, VIP, Mod, Snr Mod, Admin, Developer orActive Member? And why?

Mod, so i can lock or move threads and stuff like that.

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
[Reserved] Second :( I forgot to do this ;-;
What rank would you be In game? (Diamond Donor, Gold Donor, Iron Donor, VIP, Mod, Snr Mod, Admin, Developer. (Not owner! Chad would be mad :3) And why?

VIP because the /d command, priority access, and they are just respected more.

2) What rank would you be in the forums? (Diamond Donor, Gold Donor, Iron Donor, VIP, Mod, Snr Mod, Admin, Developer orActive Member? And why?

Mod, so i can lock or move threads and stuff like that.
:)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I do t care too much about ingame, but I love my active member on the forums. Iss so bootifool

V3dock

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Developer, cuz the rainbow collors
2. Moderator, i would love to be a mod

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
1. I'd probably stick with my current rank - Friend rank. VIP would also be nice, but it's a gift of thanks from the Admins + Sr. Staff when I resigned for all of my hard work as a moderator, so I feel a sense of accomplishment when I see that I have friend rank.
2. It'd be nice to have a friend rank on the forums, but Active Member is good for now. :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci