• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Regional World Cup [Postponed Until Further Notice]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmCali

Career
Reaction score
When Is this happening? Has it already happened? Was it called off?

Yonder

Tribute
Reaction score
To clear up the confusion, I believe some of the battles between different US teams did occur, so part of the first round was completed. However, my team was scheduled to play team #DiamondBlood. The server was whitelisted for us and everything, but nobody decided to whitelist any moderators, and since the teams were only five people, there were only ten in the lobby. Sooo, it kept saying we didn't have enough players, and nobody whitelisted mods the entire night. Both teams eventually left having come to the conclusion that the game was not going to be played that night and probably will never be played. We still have not received any word from the moderators about our match being rescheduled or the second round, so this tournament will likely not move on. I also believe the first round for other regions did not commence either.
For the icing on the cake, the servers that we were to play on are still whitelisted and are probably at this very minute in the lobby with zero people. We wanted to play on that Sunday, but it never happened...

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't know, we had our first round but I haven't heard about anything else happening.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
The matches are going on. Some have been completed, but some teams went AWOL so we need to fin the teams before we continue to the next rounds. Contact your region host for more details.

MR_eMBoY

Tribute
Reaction score
Oh....that's cool ! What about ...maybe clan of best moderators vs clan best vip-s or sr.mods...? It would be interesting and fun...But first need to create a clan of vip-s and mods/sr.mods. ;):D:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci