• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG South America

GlobalBlur

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi! I'm GlobalBlur, I think as a good idea a SV host in SouthAmerica in Brazil how talked Chad.
I want to put here! in this post the new information or news in base to the new SV, Example: when open this sv (day or month), who can play in this sv (Donors or All players), etc.

I know today, a hashtag of NachoLePew #MCSGSouthAmerica
Me and my friends who plays MCSG with me, think buy donors to support the SV
but we don't buy the donors if dont host the sv in southamerica. being that lost of money on play a sv with 290ms, how we do it in CA.

Plz extend MCSG to SA we have so many players in SouthAmerica, waiting for this sv.

Thanks for read it, and regards

GlobalBlur.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This has been brought up countless times, and the only problem to an otherwise good idea is hosting- there are very few to no good places to place a host in South America. I'll leave it to someone else to elaborate on this idea if need be.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I also imagine the location to be extremely expensive, and even though there may be a demand, it all comes down to whether an SA network could sustain itself financially.

GlobalBlur

Spectator
Reaction score
I also imagine the location to be extremely expensive, and even though there may be a demand, it all comes down to whether an SA network could sustain itself financially.
Yeah but Chad wrote in his twitter, the sv will host in brazil and later of update the svs to 1.8 they focus in MCSGSouthAmerica, I hope it.

GlobalBlur

Spectator
Reaction score
cagamos.png

:( Bad News guys
probably the new sv don't hosts in South America but not yet, the location is not determined.

Chad: "Doing some homework on a possible new location for MCGamer... details later this month."

Hope! guys Hope!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci