• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Staff - Thank You

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My ploblem will never change just on a ost like this. I left the servers for a little time, got untrained, then when I joined, everyone IGNORED me, it is no fun trying to get good again... Another proof that so many people only cares about skills

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
My ploblem will never change just on a ost like this. I left the servers for a little time, got untrained, then when I joined, everyone IGNORED me, it is no fun trying to get good again... Another proof that so many people look a skills.
I <3 you :D

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
but unfortunately there are just a few good staff members :D
Everyone who's a staff member is amazing. Even if their inactive. The fact they said "I want to help the community.", wrote an application, and completed their interview, is amazing in itself.
Yes, we all have more respect, and possibly love for active staff, but that doesn't mean we should shun and ignore what others do in the shadows of bigger, more popular, sometimes more active staff members.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Umm....trying to think of how to respond to this....uhhh......

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My ploblem will never change just on a ost like this. I left the servers for a little time, got untrained, then when I joined, everyone IGNORED me, it is no fun trying to get good again... Another proof that so many people only cares about skills
True, but unfortunately that's a worldwide problem. All games have them nubs :p

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
If I had a nickel for every post you made that gave me hope in this community again...

We're like a family. A very, poorly ran family, but we're still family. No matter how dumb one of us may seem a times, we still support each other, and in the end I won't forget you guys, believe it or not.

Group hug, anybody? Come on, don't leave me hanging.

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
If I had a nickel for every post you made that gave me hope in this community again...

We're like a family. A very, poorly ran family, but we're still family. No matter how dumb one of us may seem a times, we still support each other, and in the end I won't forget you guys, believe it or not.

Group hug, anybody? Come on, don't leave me hanging.
Oke.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci