• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Story

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It all began when the Hunger games movie came out in theaters. After seeing the movie and watching all the YT videos I could find on the HG's, I finally discovered late one night MCSG. Now I had already played SG's on some other servers, but after playing a couple of games of MCSG I was hooked.

About a month of playing I came upon an old friend I used to play on, on a creative server. We started teaming and finally we started skype teaming, we sucked for a while but the exhilarating feeling was amazing and we kept on playing. Well after about month, she stopped playing for some IRL reasons. And I went back to playing solo. Another month passed and I finally won my first game :D (Omg I was such a noob....). About a week passed and I won another game, about 2 weeks later I had racked up 47 wins I was so happy. I eventually got to 100 wins and applied for my first clan #Bungled. I had the most amazing time with those guys (Kingjr, soggypickle, bobluck5 and XLDarkvoid). Soggy then left #Bungled and the clan kind of started spiraling down, I eventually said my goodbyes and I lost contact with most everyone. After some time I met Exodus_King1 and Jackthepwnzor we became good friends and started playing a lot together. Some time later we all got the crazy idea to start a clan. And we named it after the notorious and valiant Romans, and thus #Romans was born. The clan started off small, but eventually grew and became somewhat of a known clan. I don't exatly remember what happened and caused me to leave #Romans but I regretted it after a while. I joined some other clans and left them the next day due to the lack of leadership. I played solo and tried enhancing my pvp skills even further. Then one day I quit MCSG for about a month and a half, and started playing Project Ares. I then encountered some old friends from MCSG and they re-kindled my burnt out MCSG flame. Since then my pvp skills have started coming back to me (If anyone else has left MCSG and come back about a month later or so, you know you kind of lose your pvp touch), and I have come back to my old MCSG habits.

This is probably the most vague MCSG story ever, but I have the crappiest memory ever. So listed below are some people I have looked up to and/or were good friends **If I forget you in this post just comment below and all add you to the list below**

NewYorkKidd9 (Looked up to), Exodus_King1 (Friend), Jackthepwnzor (Friend), soggypickle (Looked up to), CraftyKratonite (Friend/Looked up to), TrainPVP (Friend), Spewky (Friend), YoshiYamiYori (Looked up to), Prosaur (Dinosaur Brother), Tree_TheBigKind (Friend), PikachuPro (Friend),

And a special thanks to everyone who has helped me to get this far :D

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
first

Edit: Good story, but why didn't you tag all those people you mentioned?

Punchy_01

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice story. The days when you are starting out is truly exhilarating! I love that feeling when you go for your first ever win. Amazing! i wish i could have those days again. #missnooblife

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci