• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Support with hackers

TexasKing

Spectator
Reaction score
The mcsg support team cares more about spamming then other stuff. I am constintly finding hackers in the game and nobody does Good about it. I just want to play the game but i am constantly dieng from a fist when i have a stone sword and full set of armor. If they would pay closer atention to more important matters like hackers instead off spamming the MCSG community would be a much better place. There is also no complaint apartment for me to do this.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Poke a Mod on TS about it. That's the best way to contact them instantly.

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
We have a teamspeak channel with several mods on it at a given time usually. Head onto there and poke a moderator who's available and inform them of the server, the name of the player and what they're doing.

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
We have a teamspeak channel with several mods on it at a given time usually. Head onto there and poke a moderator who's available and inform them of the server, the name of the player and what they're doing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci