• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG - Team WARNING (Elite Team, Now Recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis007

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: Travis007
Skype Username: Travis.Eden619
Do you have a microphone?: yep
What country you live in: USA
What language(s) you are fluent in: English
How long you've been playing MCSG: About 3 months
How many hours per day you usually play MCSG: School Days 2-3!! Summer or holidays: 5+
Most kills in one match: 16
Why you first started playing MCSG*: I really the idea of it was coming to minecraft so I thought I'd try it to see how well I would do. My goal is to be in the Top 10 and I'm nearly there!!! :)
Other info: I have 95 wins and am Ranked US #22 while posting this. I get around 5-20 wins a day depending on my team, attitude and alertness!
Thanks,
Travis007

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft username: maxiscool24 Age: 12 Skype username: maxiscool24 Do u have a mic?: yup What country do u live in: USA What language u r fluent in: English How long you've been playing MCSG: few months How many hours you usually play mcsg: 3+ most kills in 1 match: i believe 12 Why you first started playing MCSG*:Idk i was bored and i was told of it by my friend and i am REALLY good at pvp P.s. i have 65 wins and 63 of them in 1 month p.s.s Im ranked like 67 on learderboards

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
sorry for those of you that applied but we quit playing survival games team is no longer around. I apologize for the inconvience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci