• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG [TEMP]Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
I remember when MCSG first started and I thought it was the greatest thing in the world. But as each update came out the game only became more frustrating as I got better. More lag, both server and framerate. just ruined the whole experience for me. I became really could at the game mentally, but physically I was a total noob because no one was where I expected them to be when they should have. It's been a few months since I played MCSG hoping when I returned it would at least be "better". But since the last time I played things all around MCSG have gotten worse. There are more servers, cool. But with more servers it becomes harder to manage each server, which I get. But the 2 lobbies I joined today were full of people using caps and harassing people. So quick question: "Why are there no moderators?" Stability with the servers has also gone down. I used to be able to kill people with full iron and diamond sword, while I had leather armor and an iron sword. Now I can barely kill people when I have a wood sword and they have nothing simply because they lag less than I do. I could invest in better internet service and a new computer, but who wants to do that. I had no problem when MCSG first came out, and have had the problem for several updates now. The reason it says "TEMP" in the title is because one day I HOPE to return to MCSG. It's been fun playing with you all and I know no one will care if one person leaves, especially a nobody like me. But I could have been one of the best players out there and have nothing to show for that. So glhf, gg, and May the odds be ever in your favor.

~BlazeFort​

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sounds like a personal problem. They've hired tons of mods and I took down someone with a diamond sword with a stone one yesterday, so...

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
I've once taken down someone with a stone sword and op armor with a wooden axe.

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
More lag, both server and framerate. just ruined the whole experience for me.

So quick question: "Why are there no moderators?"

I could invest in better internet service and a new computer, but who wants to do that.
1. Try and figure out which location of servers is best for you. Framerate isn't MCSG's fault.

2. There is a reason we have a TeamSpeak and a Report Abuse area. If we had moderators for EVERY server, there would be a huge influx of mods and a giant decrease in the quality of staff. Go poke a mod or report the abusers.

3. It's your own fault if you don't want to enhance your own experience here.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't understand the problem here? So you're leaving MCSG because well, you suck?

Also, there is a reason we have a "report abuse" section. You can't expect mods to be in every server; they have lives too. We should feel reluctant to even have a staff. Moderators volunteer there own time and effort to improve our playing experience. They aren't paid, they do it for free. For that we should be grateful.

As to the lag, its not MCSG, its you. You're the only person that seems to be complainig about lag. You either have a bad connection or your playing in the wrong region.

I apologize if this seems rude, I'm just trying to get my point across.

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
I know there is a report abuse section, but if reported EVERY SINGLE PERSON who broke the rules in a lobby I'd leave 100 threads a day (assuming I'd play multiple games) And with the framerate and server lag issue I have, although I'm not entirely certain on this, but when you add more and more to a plug-in would it not be more intensive when it comes to adding more and more to the plug-in. I had no trouble with this whenever the plug-in and the servers were still in beta. And for a few minecraft and plug-in updates after that. When it started my computer was just fine for handling MCSG, but now that its changed so much it makes my computer look like a cardboard box. I do understand that they can't have mods for every server, but why can't a mod just hop from server to server every once in awhile just to check on whats going on. I know they want to play to, but they were given a responsibility that from what I can tell is fairly difficult to become a part of. People who have been given the moderator status should not take it lightly. This is just something I did not agree on.

I could counter everything that everyone has said in this thread to prove I'm correct. But I'm not going to because I do not have the time or patience. And can I just say that it is so nice to see how everyone is so nice to me [sarcasm]. People don't understand my situation, mainly all the 10 year-olds out there, and how I see things while I am playing on the server. Therefore I am thus quitting. I was going to return someday, but according to all the geniuses responding to this thread I am royally done for. I don't have money for a new computer, I'm already bugging my parents for a better internet connection (even though I'm not sure how much it will help), and now I hate the community. Not because of anyone particular in this thread, but because of everyone I see in-game and how I interpret what everyone has said here in this thread. So goodbye everyone and hope you all have fun seeing as I will never be able to.

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
I know there is a report abuse section, but if reported EVERY SINGLE PERSON who broke the rules in a lobby I'd leave 100 threads a day

I could counter everything that everyone has said in this thread to prove I'm correct. But I'm not going to because I do not have the time or patience.

People don't understand my situation, mainly all the 10 year-olds out there, and how I see things while I am playing on the server.

Therefore I am thus quitting. I was going to return someday, but according to all the geniuses responding to this thread I am royally done for. I don't have money for a new computer, I'm already bugging my parents for a better internet connection (even though I'm not sure how much it will help), and now I hate the community. Not because of anyone particular in this thread, but because of everyone I see in-game and how I interpret what everyone has said here in this thread. So goodbye everyone and hope you all have fun seeing as I will never be able to.
1. Avoid hyperbole when you're trying to make a factual response. Also, if you're too lazy to do reporting, then you have no right to complain.

2. Well, obviously you're not going to, so we can all continue on the assumption that you can't counter it and we are going to continue to think you're wrong.

3. MCSG does have somewhat of a young population, but assuming everyone on here is 10 years old is preposterous. Don't go into demographic research for your career.

4. Being a drama queen on the forums isn't the way to make friends and make your experience here better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci