• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG [TEMP]Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
1. Avoid hyperbole when you're trying to make a factual response. Also, if you're too lazy to do reporting, then you have no right to complain.

2. Well, obviously you're not going to, so we can all continue on the assumption that you can't counter it and we are going to continue to think you're wrong.

3. MCSG does have somewhat of a young population, but assuming everyone on here is 10 years old is preposterous. Don't go into demographic research for your career.

4. Being a drama queen on the forums isn't the way to make friends and make your experience here better.
1. I'm not lazy, just don't want to be bothered to do tedious tasks that won't improve my or anyone else's gameplay due to the large amount of "rule-breakers"
2. Generally incorrect
3. I never said everyone was a ten-year-old I said that the ten year olds that do hang around the forums would not be able to help me in anyway.
4.I do have friends and wouldn't want to make new friends over the internet, and my experience has already been ruined
5. I bet you didn't even read my whole post so see you all and have a nice life

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm not lazy, just don't want to be bothered
This is my favourite part.

Goodbye, hopefully you'll come back to what you suggest as "perfection" here, we'll be working on it. But since this thread is quite pointless for discussion I will be locking it. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask a staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci