• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG - Unfair Ban Sistem ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

antojeez

Survivor
Reaction score

Everyday I See People That Are Getting Banned Unfair. I Was Really Mad About This But I Wasn't Thinking About Helping Them Till This Happend To My Brother.

MCSG LOGIC: If You're Hacking First Time , You Get Banned For An Limited Time.

My Brother, Who Was Participating In An Clan War Has Been Acused Of Hacking And Then He Said : "Yes, I'm Totally Hacking !" And Then The Other Clan Taked Screenshots And Reported Them. Finally He Got Banned Permanently For An Incoent Joke And He Losed His Account With Platinum Donor.

I Don't Think This Is Fair. I Mean Hackers Are Breaking The Rules But Some People Are Just Making Jokes.

What Do You Guys Think About This?

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
  • Admitting to using a modded/hacked client, even jokingly, will result in a ban
It's in the rules, your brother should've taken the time to read them

Last edited:
Reactions: Lis

Complexity

Survivor
Reaction score
I am Perm banned for joking about ddos threats ;-; Hopefully i will get unbanned soon... *sigh*

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Everyone should read the Rules before playing on the server or using the forums.

Seth

Career
Reaction score
Considering your supposed to read the rules and understand the rules before playing, unfortunately he broke the rules and he was punished accordingly.

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
Like most people have said : Your brother should have read the rules before playing the server. By playing the server you're suppose to know what you can, and can not do. and saying "Im totally hacking" is something you are not suppose to say becasue its admitting to hacking. Whether its a joke or not, its still punishable.

Now, your brother should have only been banned for 7 days if it was his first offense on admitting to hacking. But as you said :

Finally He Got Banned Permanently For An Incoent Joke And He Losed His Account With Platinum Donor.
With you saying that he got permanently banned means that this would be his second offense of admitting to hacking. If that is correct, and it is his second offense at admitting to hacking, then he should have known that admitting to hacking is punishable from his first ban.

If for whatever reason your brother was banned permanently for a first offense incident you'll need to have him make a punishment dispute which can be found here:
http://www.mcgamer.net/forums/Disputes/

I hope you understand. Thanks. Have a nice day!

TheDullDiamond

Spectator
Reaction score
What I'm about to say doesn't happen on MCSG but I do know how you feel. Before I learned that MCSG was even a thing I played on Hive, Mineplex, and Hypixel. And I got banned because some kid hacked my account and spammed the chat on all those servers.

What I'm about to say doesn't happen on MCSG but I do know how you feel. Before I learned that MCSG was even a thing I played on Hive, Mineplex, and Hypixel. And I got banned because some kid hacked my account and spammed the chat on all those servers.
Er. I mean how you and your brother feels. XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Kris | Kriszy

Platinum
Reaction score
If you're dumb enough to hack on the server you deserve to be punished with a permanent ban in my opinion. However, I really don't like the "admitting to hack" rule. Many known players have been "unfairly" banned because of them joking around in clanwars and such.

So yeah, if I was the one to make the rules I would keep the permanent ban for actually hacking, but remove the "admitting to hack" part. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci