• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Unoffical Tournament interest

FSBAwsyToss

Spectator
Reaction score
I think it's be amazing, but please don't bunnies around with changing the tiers of chests, as it would genually ruin the fun about rushing to a place to get the good loot, also it might screw routes and such over for some players. Other than that I'd like to sign up along with my friend cran0pz. My own ingame name is ilovelada, my rating is 1037 and my friends is 806

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
I'd like to be in it but, I probably can't be because so many people asked already

Zash

Tribute
Reaction score
Or you could have it the more you donate the more advantages you get, but not too many. Example $1 = pick the map $2 = start with sticks and so on to like $100 = DIAMOND EVERYTHING ;)

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Or you could have it the more you donate the more advantages you get, but not too many. Example $1 = pick the map $2 = start with sticks and so on to like $100 = DIAMOND EVERYTHING ;)
This thread was started 7 months ago, and died 4 months ago, I don't think you're suggestions mean anything now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci