• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Walls (Opinions)

Purewelshboy1

Career
Reaction score
Eyo!

So guys just thought I would post a little thread gathering opinions on one game mode that is coming to the MCGamer network.

So there was a little announcement of the walls coming to the MCGamer network in ChadTheDJ "MCGamer Lobby and Network upgrades" thread on the front page of the forums. (http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/mcgamer-lobby-and-network-upgrades.79802/)

Personally I am an advocate of The Walls gamemode and personally would LOVE the gamemode to be introduced to the MCGamer network. Due to me being bored in work I decided to post this thread and ask your guys opinions on this gamemode coming to MCGamer. Looking forward to it? Can't wait for it to come? Don't know what the hell i'm talking about? Then post below and tell me what you think! - Welshy

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I would enjoy it. However, MCSG would need a custom plugin or at least several modifications to make it.. unique. Knowing how the Devs do, I think they'll do a fine job of it :)

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
This feature has been in the air for ages; almost since the start of MCSG. I would absolutely love a Walls gamemode. Lets blow that stinky Hypixel* out of the ground!

*don't hate hypixel whatsoever, just think MCGamer could do a much better job.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I like The Walls and all, but I don't think it'd compete well enough with Hypixel's (especially map wise..)

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Does nobody here remember that we actually had a Walls server? It was only up for a few weeks and donor only, but we had one :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci