• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG, What's up?

vino12

Diamond
Reaction score
You clearly haven't played MCSG Maker, nor have you read this http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/a-present-to-you-our-christmas-update-is-live.238486/

Anywho, vino12 you picked a great time to come back! We just released a new gamemode and upgraded our anticheat to stop hackers more effectively. Regarding your questions, I'm sure you won't recognize most of the top clans anymore depending on what region you're from, but if you're a US player you may be delighted to hear that Rebels are still around! Uh, Gravey4rd is no longer at the top of the leaderboards, in fact the leaderboards were reset about 8 months ago (but the statistics are still saved, and there's a separate combined leaderboard now).

Looking forward to seeing you around! It's a great joy when people come back :)

P.S. try to ignore the salty people who constantly have negative things to say, haters gonna hate

Quick note to Stralcsar xxmemexx xX_ItzPorridgeHD_YTXx can you guys not have a full blown flame war on this poor guy's thread? He's just come back after probably a year or two and this isn't the way to present yourselves.
Actually I was not planning to come back just now but the time will come, I promise. Sorry to disappoint you...

Hmmm, there's no "new legendary players" in my opinion, one of the better clans are Rasclarts, Solitude, Typhoon etc. I mean nothing really much changed honestly.
Still, I will check them out. And oh, is there any new popular maps? :rolleyes:

Welcome back! The good clans that came and left are Elevate, Desolate, Protocol, Titans, Forgotten, etc. A lot of good clans in the time you've been gone.
sadly i'm not coming back just now, but as I said, I will at some point.
So forgotten was up running again for a while? Interesting!

There is "MCSG Maker" where you can make and customize your own SG (Tiering,Hearts etc.).There is also "new anticheat" that is worse than one before, you can see speed and fly hackers every game :D There is also new SG lobby.
Nice to see that they're working at least and MCSG Maker in my opinion sounds great so far of what I've heard. SG lobby... :unsure: I hope it's better than the other ones, is it? Although lobby maps is always quite fun or interesting, I guess. Haven't been the biggest fan of those maps though. okay this is weird, I don't know hahaha

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
any new popular maps?
Fort Pyke, TSG3, Shady Hallow, and SG5 were removed.

Popular maps? Probably Par 72, Zone 85, Turbulence, Holiday Resort 2, SG: Adrenaline. Icarus and Moonbase also both got revamps that somehow made them less popular. Everything else regarding maps I think is around the same.

X1

Career
Reaction score
Fort Pyke, TSG3, Shady Hallow, and SG5 were removed.

Popular maps? Probably Par 72, Zone 85, Turbulence, Holiday Resort 2, SG: Adrenaline. Icarus and Moonbase also both got revamps that somehow made them less popular. Everything else regarding maps I think is around the same.
You just missed out valley and sg4 for popular maps. NICE

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
eeermagheerd hi vino!!!! Ascendancy still battles occasionally and I got senior mod : ^)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci