• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG whats up?!?!

Has MCSG been laggy for you?

• A ton yes!

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • kind of...

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • ha no stinks to be you :P

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters

Zash

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I was wondering a few things hopefully some mods can help me out with or even a Dev if I'm lucky. Why are the MCSG servers so laggy lately? That and the past three games I was in kicked everyone after about a minute of gameplay. If this keeps up I'm going to be kinda super ticked, cause I could have become a donor at Bajan's servers but I chose you guys. I would just like to know how long will it be until they are fixed. Oh and I know it's not just me a lot of people agree when I go in the servers. I mean it could be just because you guys are updating the servers for mine craft 1.6.2, but that's not a great excuse for this to continue for awhile. I am not saying it has been awhile, as it's been a week or so, but I would just like to play a good old game of hunger games without lagging a ton and dieing or having the certain server shut down. thanks to whoever replies :)

OXFinnXO

Spectator
Reaction score
Did this start right after the 1.6 update? If so, try some other servers and singleplayer, because many people have experienced major FPS drops after the update, especially if you have integrated graphics. You can check your FPS using Fraps if you have it or by hitting f3 or ctrl+f3.

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What happens that is kind of weird is I get better connection when I'm playing on other servers. For example, the Hive, which are EU servers, I get the best connection on there than any other server and whenever I go on MCSG, no matter what kind of server division, and I still get bad connection; as well as FPS lag no matter what settings I play on (Don't even get me started with SG5.)

Zash

Tribute
Reaction score
What happens that is kind of weird is I get better connection when I'm playing on other servers. For example, the Hive, which are EU servers, I get the best connection on there than any other server and whenever I go on MCSG, no matter what kind of server division, and I still get bad connection; as well as FPS lag no matter what settings I play on (Don't even get me started with SG5.)
same here, other servers are fine for me but its just MCSG thats messed.

Zash

Tribute
Reaction score
Do you happen to be using a laptop?
no laptop

Did this start right after the 1.6 update? If so, try some other servers and singleplayer, because many people have experienced major FPS drops after the update, especially if you have integrated graphics. You can check your FPS using Fraps if you have it or by hitting f3 or ctrl+f3.
yea i am fine on other servers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci