• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Winning Footage : Other Minecraft Videos as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey,
oneambitiond/mostambitiond here, and I'm trying to get word out about my minecraft youtube channel. We have minecraft videos daily (2-4 a day), including wins of MCSG. I just recorded me winning a game, and thought it was really interesting and a good video, so please check it out, and like, comment or subscribe if you liked the video.
MCSG EPISODE 1:1 -
also, if you have any interest in watching other minecraft videos, check out my channel here:
http://youtube.com/mostambitiond

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Nice. Good vid, but block-glitching is not allowed (what you did at 5:38)

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There is only one way up the mountain legit. I believe it's the corner of the mountain between the giant tree and the giant mountain overhang.

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks :) We go that way every game, if you see us you can stalk ;)
I want to add something to your route, is there any way you can get on top of the map (those trees) without going boom? Watch this video, and you'll know what I'm talking about.>
Tell me if this helps!

kricken

Career
Reaction score
Hey, you need to save this section of the forums for discussions, and post your videos here. This is fine, but I'm going to lock it.

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok, here I'm going to start running on, and on, and on, and on, and I'm going to get the point/ Basically 3/4 the way into your video, I remember you jumping through that hole, and into the water surrounding the cornucopia. Next time you do this, try going down the hole to the last block possible. If you can reach those trees floating up in the air, sit there at a position where I can overwatch the cornucopia. If you look at the video I showed again, he used a fishing rod to pull up ZeeJay (Us #1) in the air. If you see someone in the water, you and your friend should jump him from the air. There's also a Tier 2 chest up there in the middle. Tell me if you can't understand this. D: (80% won't)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci