• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Youtube Channel

Should MCSG have a youtube channel?

• Total voters

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind but AU connection is the worst :D

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ive suggested this to some staff before I think..
I think they said that this wouldnt happen because the media section of the forums is kind of just that. And there are plenty of MCSG video already out there.
Even so I personally still think it would be kind of cool to have an offical MCSG. We could get some youtubers to do little spotlights on it, maybe even ones like bajan. And we could have higher staff and/or current youtubers manage it collectively. I mean ide be willing to help manage it and I got a bit of youtube xp. There are other MCSG players in the same boat.
So ya It probably wont happen? not anytime real soon anyway? But I personally would think it would be cool and if it has full backing from the server it would do... well, to say the least.

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First off.. I miss the livestreams :p And second.. I think it would be a good idea to put up an oficial MCSG youtube channel.. runned by a sr.mod with a few youtubers under him. So that you will get different vids from different people on the same channel. So everyone has a bit of work on it. And not 1 person alot.

It could have vids about updates, Contests, Some tutorials.. And highlights of the week or something. I think there is enough footage to make it a good channel

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
This would be really awesome, I like the idea. There could be like a weekly top 10 kills where you can submit a clip or a kill you made.

I'd totally be an active viewer if this ever happens.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think the media section is enough exposure as there are like 3-5 MCSG videos a day. And really, it's way simpler just to post all the updates on the MCSG home page. If you were trying to make a quality video it should take you 1-5 hours on the video, it really is much simpler to take 5 minutes and type out some updates, compared to a video.

Xxpsbounty567xX

Survivor
Reaction score
I think the media section is enough exposure as there are like 3-5 MCSG videos a day. And really, it's way simpler just to post all the updates on the MCSG home page. If you were trying to make a quality video it should take you 1-5 hours on the video, it really is much simpler to take 5 minutes and type out some updates, compared to a video.
My only problem with the midea section is that it doesn't carry over to your YouTube video. I have posted a video on the midea and gotten 70+ views on the forums but still only 20-30 veiws on YouTube. I think the channel would help get new channels started and be a cool addition.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My only problem with the midea section is that it doesn't carry over to your YouTube video. I have posted a video on the midea and gotten 70+ views on the forums but still only 20-30 veiws on YouTube. I think the channel would help get new channels started and be a cool addition.
Yes, while that is indeed true as I would probably have double the amount of views I have now, those who view on the media page will find out who you are and they will subscribe to your Youtube account and watch your videos. Hence, more views, equals more exposure for MCSG.

Enderdude878

Tribute
Reaction score
I would be an active viewer of the channel if it happened. Really good idea.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci